The club has a number of very well qualified coaches who are available for one on one or group sessions.
1. Ian Trott (Level 3 coaching qualification), Head of Coaching at Parnell Cricket Club, is available for private lessons. Please contact on email@example.com or ph 021 0259 2441. (Note Ian is currently overseas but will return in August, 2016.)
2. Simon Herbst. Simon, the Club's Junior Coaching coordinator, is a Level 2 coach, specialising in bowling. Simon is an experienced coach and can be contacted on 021 02364880, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Jonathan McInroy. Jonathan is a Level 3 coach with loads of coaching experience and enthusiasm, and is available for all levels for private coaching. Contact details 022 0236496 or email@example.com
3. Tim McIntosh. Former Black Cap & current Parnell Premier player, Tim brings a wealth of experience in batting and other specialised cricket skills. Contact Tim on 021 633956 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Roy Goodyear. Roy is a Level 3 coach specialising in batting and pace bowling. He brings a wealth of experience to the Club, and is available for private lessons and can be contacted on 027 2223433 or email@example.com