PLAYERS SPORTS PRE-CHRISTMAS TOURNAMENTS;
Registrations are now open for the Club's Players Sports pre-Christmas tournaments. All tournaments are fully supervised by the Club's professional coaches & are open to both boys & girls. Details are:
- GRADES 1 & 2.
- A fun based tournament combining of a mixture of games and skills.
- Held indoors in the Terry Jarvis Centre on Monday 18th & Tuesday 19th December.
- Time: 9.30am to 12.00 noon.
- Cost: $35 per player for the two days.
- Playing gear supplied.
- Dress: Casual cricket gear plus caps/hats as some sessions may be taken outside.
- Please bring a snack & drink for morning tea.
- Note that as this tournament will be held indoors, it will not be cancelled.
2. GRADES 3 & 4. and GRADES 5, 6 & 7.
- Organised fun games held at Bloodworth Park.
- Dates: Monday 18th & Tuesday 19th December.
- Rain day: Wednesday 20th December-Please check the cancellation page on the Club’s website if weather looks doubtful.
- Time: 9.30am to 3.00pm.
- Venue: Bloodworth Park, cnr Shore & Brighton Roads. Please meet at the Cricket Pavilion.
- Cost: $80 per player for the two days. (reduced to $70 per player for 2 or more family members).
- Please bring own playing gear but the coaches will have extra gear if required.
- Dress: Casual cricket gear, but please ensure players wear appropiate caps/hats, as well as using sun block.
- BBQ lunch provided but please bring a snack & drink for morning tea.
Please register by clicking on the button below. You will need to log into your existing ClubHub Registration site. Once you have logged on, go to: Tasks>>Purchases and Bookings.
Non Parnell members are welcome to attend and should register on the ClubHub registration site or email the Club Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 02726639.