Registrations for the 2018-19 playing season Are now open.
- EDCA fees for financial playing members of the Club are included in each player's annual subscription.
- Those players who are not financial playing members of the Club, (eg College students who play for their college only) must be registered as an EDCA Associate member & pay the EDCA Affiliation fee. This allows players to be nominated for the EDCA age group trials as well as being eligible for the District tournaments.
- The EDCA Associate Subscription for the 2018-19 season is $110.
- EDCA DISTRICT TOURNAMENT PROGRAMME
An annual District Tournament will be held over the Christmas holiday period, whereby teams from the various Auckland Districts compete against each other in this prestigious cricket tournament. Relevant to Grades 7 & above. Trials for the various EDCA Grade District teams are held in November and December.
EDCA District Tournament Dates for the 2018-19 season are yet to be announced.
- SUMMER TOURNAMENTS:
EDCA is also involved in sending teams to the Hawkes Bay & Wanganui holiday tournaments in January each year. These tournaments are thoroughly enjoyed by players and parents alike. The Hawkes Bay dates are to be advised.:
Initial contact should be made to your Grade coordinator, or the Club's EDCA representative below.
- EDCA WINTER COACHING PROGRAMME:
EDCA runs a Winter coaching programme held at various local venues on Sundays, commencing in August. PCC players will be invited to attend these coaching programmes. In 2018-19 the Coaching programme will only be available to those in Grades 7 and above. Girls have their own separate programme. These programmes are parent funded.
Please contact the following Parnell EDCA representatives for information relating to EDCA.