Welcome to Junior Enrolments
Junior Enrolments for the 2016-17 season are now open.
You will need to complete one enrolment for each family member playing.
You should enrol/re-enrol for the 2016/17 season online using MasterCard or VISA.
(We do not accept AMEX or Diners).
Payments are processed through a secure site provided by DPS. All details are encrypted for security and will remain confidential.
Junior Subscriptions for the 2016-17 season are as follows: Note: School year refers to the year at school in 2016.
- Grade 1 Boys & Girls $145. Boys and Girls. School Year 0, 1. Beginner's grade.
- Grade 2 $165. Boys and Girls. School Year 2
- Grade 3 $185. Boys & Girls: School Year 3.
- Grade 4 $195. Boys and Girls. School Year 4.
- Grades 5, 6, & 7 $200. Registrations for Grades 6 & 7 have now closed. Please contact the respective Grade co-ordinator if you wish your child to be put on a waiting list. Grade 5 is currently still open for registrations.
- Boys Grade 8 $120. Registrations for Grades 8 have now closed. Please contact the Grade 8 co-ordinator if you wish your child to be put on a waiting list.
- Boys Grade 9/10 $215. School Years 9 & 10.
- Year 9/10 T20 Pre-Christmas Competition $50. This rate is only for those players who are not playing in PCC teams. If you have registered as a PCC junior player or have paid the EDCA affiliated fee (through Parnell), then you do not have to pay this additional T20 ($50) fee.
- U19 Boys $195.
- Girls U10 QuikHit $140. Softball.
- Girls U12 QuikHit $180. Softball
- Girls U12 Hardball $200. Girls School Years 5, 6 & 7.
- Girls U14 Hardball $200. U14 at 1 Sept. School Years 7, 8 & 9.
- Girls Emerging Hearts-Division 1 $200.
- EDCA Associate U16 $110. (Affiliated representative players).
- EDCA Associate U18 $110. (Affiliated representative players).
(NB All prices are GST Inclusive and include team photos).
Junior Family Membership. The club offers a $15 discount for each ADDITIONAL child. Please contact the Club manager to arrange your discount.
Grade 1 enrolments remain open all season and no late fee applies. After Christmas enrollees pay only the "Post-Christmas half season" subscription.
Refund Policy. Up until the first date of Term 4, subscriptions will be refunded in full, less a $15 Administration Fee, for any member withdrawn. From the start of Term 4 until the first day of play for the season, 50% of the subscription will be refunded for any member withdrawal. After the start of the season, there is no refund available on subscriptions.