Welcome to Junior Enrolments
Registrations for the 2018-19 playing season are now open.
Whether you have enrolled before or are a first time Parnell member, all players must register and pay on-line, either by credit card using MasterCard or VISA, or by internet banking.
- Junior Family Membership. The club offers a $20 discount for the second and subsequent family players. If you are entitled to this discount you will be prompted once the registration process has been completed.
Junior Subscriptions for the 2018-19 season are as follows:
Note: School year refers to the year at school in 2018. All prices are inclusive of GST and include the cost of junior team photos.
Junior Mixed Grades
- Year 0/1. School Year 0, 1. (Beginner's grade). $115
- Year 2. School Year 2. (Softball grade). $180
- Year 3. School year 3. (Softball grade). $200
- Year 4. School Year 4. (Softball grade). $220
- Year 5. School Year 5. (Softball or Hardball). $225
- Year 6. Boys in Year 6 at school. Hardball. $225
- Year 7. Boys in Year 7 at school. $225 (All formats). (An additional subscription of $45 will be charged for those players playing in BOTH the Y7 Tuesday T20, AND the Y7 Saturday T20 or Limited Over 40 competitions).
- Year 8. Boys in Year 8 at school (Pre-Christmas). $115. (All formats). (An additional subscription of $45 will be charged for those players playing in BOTH the Y8 Thursday T20, AND the Y7 Saturday T20 or Limited Over 40 competitions).
- Boys U14. (As at 1st September). Post Christmas competition only. $130. (An additional subscription of $45 will be charged for those players playing in BOTH the U14 Thursday T20, AND the U14 Saturday T20 or LO40 competitions).
- Boys U16. (As at 1st September). -Wednesday evenings T20 $250
- Boys U16 T20 pre-Christmas competition: -Non Parnell players rate only. $60
- Boys U19. (As at 1st September). -Wednesday evenings T20 $250
- Girls U11 (As at 1st Sept): -Softball & Hardball $160
- Girls U13. (As at 1st Sept): -Softball & Hardball $205 -Both Tuesday evening T20 and Saturday morning cricket $250
- Girls U16 (As at 1st Sept): -Saturday T20 Hardball. $225
- EDCA Associate U16/U19. (Affiliated representative players). For those who wish to trial for EDCA representative teams but are not playing for Parnell in the 2018-19 season. $115
- Year 1 enrolments remain open all season and no late fee applies. After Christmas players pay only the "post-Christmas half season" subscription.
Refund Policy. Up until the first date of Term 4, subscriptions will be refunded in full, less a $15 Administration Fee, for any member withdrawn. From the start of Term 4 until the first day of play for the season, 50% of the subscription will be refunded for any member withdrawal. After the start of the season, no refund is payable.