The club has a number of very well qualified coaches who are available for private one on one or group sessions. Payment for these sessions should be made direct to the coach concerned.
1. Ian Trott (Level 3 coaching qualification), Head of Coaching at Parnell Cricket Club, is available for private lessons. Please contact on email@example.com or ph 021 0259 2441.
2. Simon Herbst. Simon, the Club's Junior Coaching coordinator, is a Level 2 coach, specialising in bowling. Simon is an experienced coach and can be contacted on 021 02364880, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Jonathan McInroy. Jonathan is a Level 3 coach with loads of coaching experience and enthusiasm, and is available for all levels for private coaching. Contact details 022 0236496 or email@example.com
3. Roy Goodyear. Roy is a Level 3 coach specialising in batting and pace bowling. He brings a wealth of experience to the Club, and is available for private lessons and can be contacted on 027 2223433 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Alex Grimes. Alex is a recent arrival from the UK who is playing for the Club's Senior Reserve team. A Level 2 qualified coach, he is available for 1:1 or small group coaching of junior players, and can be contacted on 022 5432362.
Please contact the Club Manager on 021-02726639 if you have difficulty in contacting a coach to arrange a coaching session. He will follow-up & will endeavor to arrange one for you.