The club has a number of very well qualified coaches who are available for private one on one or group sessions. Payment for these sessions should be made direct to the coach concerned.
1. Jonathan McInroy. Jonathan is a Level 3 coach with loads of coaching experience and enthusiasm, and is available for all levels for private coaching. Jonathan is the Club's Head Coach of the Women's grades. Contact Jonathan on 022 0236496 or email@example.com
2. Roy Goodyear. Roy is a Level 3 coach specialising in batting and pace bowling. He brings a wealth of experience to the Club, and is available for private lessons and can be contacted on 027 2223433 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Cameron Rope is a L2 player/coach & specialises in coaching our junior players in all aspects of the game. Contact Cameron on 027 2124856 or email@example.com.
4. Razin Bharde is a L2 player/coach who also specialises coaching our junior players in all aspects of the game. Please contact Razin on 021 1305853 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Ollie Pringle is currently playing for Parnell CC as an opening bowler all-rounder. Having been around the Auckland Premier club cricket scene for the past 10 years Ollie has been working his way through his coaching qualifications and has just finished his NZC Level 2 Certificate.
Having a passion for cricket from a young age he feels he has a lot to offer in the coaching side of the game and is looking to work with keen cricketers of all ages, whether they be a year 5 just starting into hardball, or a Premier cricketer looking for a fresh approach on how they can develop their game.
Along with playing at club level in both England and NZ Ollie has also been involved with County Second Elevens, Auckland A and Northern Districts A teams and from this has learnt to be honest, open and approachable in his attitude towards coaching both groups as well as one on one, and feels this is an effective way to help players of all abilities.
Ollie’s specialised coaching strengths lie more in seam bowling, batting and fielding, although he is able and willing to work with spin bowlers and wicket keepers at more of a beginner’s level.
Ollie can be contacted on email@example.com or phone 022 455 0282
Please contact the Club's Director of Cricket, Phil Horne 021 08734819, or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your child's private coaching requirements, or if you are having difficulty in contacting a coach to arrange a coaching session. He will follow-up & will endeavor to arrange one for you.