Women's Enrolments for the 2017-18 season ARE NOW OPEN.
You should enrol for the 2017-18 season online using MasterCard or VISA
This season, the Club's on-line registration system will be processed by CricHQ. Whether you have enrolled before or are a first time Parnell member, all players must register on-line and update or complete the registration form.
Senior Women Subscriptions for the 2017-18 season are as follows:
Note: All prices are inclusive of GST and credit card service fees.
- Women's Premier Grade: $225.
- Women's Premier Reserve Grade: $220
2017-18 PRE-SEASON TRAINING SESSIONS:
Pre-season training sessions for the Women's Premier squad will commence on Monday 17th July, from 7.00pm-9.00pm. All sessions will be held indoors in the Terry Jarvis Centre, Shore Road, Remuera. Times are as follows:
- Weekly, on Mondays from 7.00pm to 9.00pm, commencing 17th July.
- Note on Monday 24th & 31st July, practice sessions will run from 8.00pm-10.00pm, then recommence at 7.00-9.00 from Monday 7th August thereafter.
Parnell Cricket Club will be registering a Premier Women's cricket team in the Auckland Cricket's 2017-18 season competition. This is a great milestone for the Club as this is the first time the Club has had a Women's team in this competition for many years.
The Club welcomes inquiries from past Parnell players who wish to rejoin Parnell, as well as from other Women players who wish to join one of Auckland's most progressive cricket Clubs.
For further information please contact:
- Dominic Drum (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 021 987085. (Women's Grade coordinator).
- Jonathan McInroy (email@example.com) or phone 022 0236496. (Head Women's Coach).
- Stephanie Carr (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 021 1989611. (Specialist Women's/Girls Coach).
- Please click here for the 2017-18 season Draws.
- Please click here to view the 2017-18 club playing dates.
- CricHQ will again be used as the Auckland Cricket Competition Management and Live Scoring System for the 2017-8 season.
- The results of all games must be entered in CricHQ by 5pm on the Monday after the weekend of play.