Women's Enrolments for the 2017-18 season ARE NOW OPEN.
This season, the Club's on-line registration system will be processed by ClubHub. All enrolments should be processed online using MasterCard or VISA. Whether you have enrolled before or are a first time Parnell member, all players must register on-line and complete the registration form.
Senior Women Subscriptions for the 2017-18 season are as follows. (Subscriptions are GST inclusive and include the cost of team photos).
- Women's Premier and Premier Reserve Grades: $225
2017-18 PRE-SEASON TRAINING SESSIONS:
Pre-season training sessions for the Women's Premier squad have now commenced and are on Monday evenings from 7.00pm-9.00pm. All sessions are held indoors in the Terry Jarvis Centre, Shore Road, Remuera. All new women players are most welcome to attend.
- Please click here for the 2017-18 season Draws.
- Please click here to view the 2017-18 club playing dates.
Parnell Cricket Club will be registering a Premier Women's cricket team in the Auckland Cricket's 2017-18 season competition. This is a great milestone for the Club as this is the first time the Club has had a Women's team in this competition for many years.
The Club welcomes inquiries from past Parnell players who wish to rejoin Parnell, as well as from other Women players who wish to join one of Auckland's most progressive cricket Clubs.
For further information please contact:
- Dominic Drum (email@example.com) or phone 021 987085. (Women's Grade coordinator).
- Jonathan McInroy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 022 0236496. (Head Women's Coach).
- Stephanie Carr (email@example.com) or phone 021 1989611. (Specialist Women's/Girls Coach).
- CricHQ will again be used as the Auckland Cricket Competition Management and Live Scoring System for the 2017-8 season.
- The results of all games must be entered in CricHQ by 5pm on the Monday after the weekend of play.